Friday, August 14, 2009

Keith Olbermann Serves Sarah Palin a Harsh Dish of Reality

I think writing an extensive blog after this video would be pointless. I completely agree with Mr. Olbermann in his Special Comment to former Alaska governor Sarah Palin. I think that before she criticizes our goverment and our leaders' plans for it, she should find and throughly read a survey of American history and politics textbook. For someone who wanted to be Vice President, she sure seems to have a radical way of "playing" with the public. We all realize that Obama's plan includes no "death panels." The fact that someone who claims to be rational would perpetuate such propoganda makes me want to yell with joy when I think of the results of the 2008 presidential election. It is such a shame that a woman would be so anti-feminist that she cannot see the need for all Americans to have healthcare. Also, it is beyond sad to see the most prominent female of the Republican party spout such garbage. Mrs. Palin, do you not realize that with your power in your party and the amount of supporters (even though I know none) you have, you could be influential and turn a party that has been shunned into a party of rationale and equality? However, I am happy that you continue to relish in your ignorance because that means that your party will do the same and, eventually, bring about its own end.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've just read some of your posts and just wanted to stop and thank you for opening this blog and not only informing but questioning and disturbing, which I think are the best weapons to open the eyes of a society only too eager to keep sleeping.
If you don't mind, I'll link your blog from my site.
Peace,
Lady C.

ShamelessFeminist said...

Thank you so much for linking my blog and leaving a comment! I really appreciate it and hope that you continue to like what you read from me!